الخميس، 14 أغسطس 2008

Victory

This week has been extremely interesting. Im feeling way better now lol...the last post was pretty tragic I think...I found out that I was being deceived by someone who I felt was really close to me...They felt they knew what was best for me and went behind my back to do something...its not the end result that bugs me its the deception..why can't you just say no? or say that you dont want to participate iand n this why the elaborate scheme with actors and everything? Is it that difficult to just really talk??Another thing that happened was that another person..this was my best friend has now decided that its best to take the silent harsh ignoring treatment to solve the problem and is now hiding behind other people because she cant talk right now...Sigh I expected more. On a positive not I am feeling soo strong and in control of my life. AFter the deception was discovered I marched up to the authorities in the deal and made it known that I had realised what was going on. Inside I was nervous and shaking. I had spent the whole night thinking up strategies on how to deal with it. should i hire a lawyer? Are there family connections I can use ? ? In the end I just used what I had going for me. Honesty and directness. I spoke to the manager..told him the truth about what happened and thank goodness everything was put right...The mistake sadly came from those who i though I had on my side. ANyhow it feels good to fight for what you want and believe in and in the end achieve your goals. This overshadows the betrayal...as for the best friend scenario...there is nothing i can do for now....she needs to realise that she has to stop trying to have control over everything and trying to control other people....accept ppl the way they are and if you cant just leave them alone. I did it though!!! I went in there and did it!!!I am so proud of myself.

ليست هناك تعليقات: