السبت، 23 أغسطس 2008

Hope

I resolved the issue with one of my close friends today. This proves, contrary to what my mum says that people can change :) I think the best piece of advice anyone's ever given me is that when your friends with someone or in a relationship and you see something you don't like ,,,DON'T GIVE UP ON THEM! Help them to change it and improve and be there for them... This has really changed my outlook and has helped me turn my life around.. Also I have discovered that being passive about most things gets you no where. IT may get you in a good place but maybe not the best place for you. I used to wear whatever perfume I got as a present wore whatever clothes i had around me and chose to hang out with friends that called me. I now make the effort to get to know people i find interesting...i choose my own clothes with my own signature scent and just enjoy life!! lol reading this it really sounds as though i was depressed.. I can't believe i never even noticed :P I used to accept whatever was handed to me and just dealt with it. Whether it was good or bad...I just went with the flow..Thats so not right. The last two months its been like pulling teeth...hard to get by with obstacles at every corner. Yet I'm loving the end re
sult.because I chose here. I am surrounded by products of my own choices and whether good or bad..Its me

ليست هناك تعليقات: