الخميس، 21 أغسطس 2008

Clarity

I feel like I'm finally settling in here. After a couple of months and a lot of drama Im finally beginning to get the hang of being a lady in society in kuwait....There's still some way to go..the art of looking perfect constantly and especially in all those "in"places. It is difficult to have to constantly focus on clothes and being stylish lol I am considering maybe getting a personal stylish I feel like it would be way easier...Having all this free time, though nerve racking in the beginning as I have always had my life planned and busy, has now become very important. I have started to re evaluate the friendships in my life...Why am I friends with these people? Do I actually like them or do they just happen to be there? No wonder I have always been so confused and alone!!! Its good to finally understand the reason why! We actually have nothing in common :( Now that I realise this Im feeling quite satisfied and happy. Though I have no friends in the country I am renewing my relationship with my family and making ties here.. It feels good to finally belong

هناك تعليق واحد:

eshda3wa يقول...

it takes time to reintroduce urself to society, even if its home...
glad u finally feel like u belong