الجمعة، 8 أغسطس 2008

The latest

U know i started off this blog with very different intentions.. I kind of wanted to write and philosophise about a lot of obscure things..im realising that my real life is soo much more interesting. Cause in this respect Im the one who knows best.. Interesting events in the past week...the importance of the car and its image...I guess I should update you guys a bit more about myself... Abroad as a student you were considered as an individual entity...here you are an extension of someones legacy..how far do you go to keep being part of that legacy without completely losing yourself? The qualities that were important to me in any kind of friendship were passion and honesty and loyalty...thats it...I really couldnt care less whose daughter or son you are or what religion you are as long as you dont impose it on me...I have been advised recently to make sure I make the "right" kind of friends now that I am back home....you know good upperclass girls lol....I have been trying to explain that there needs to be a certain chemistry to be friends with people...a shared sense of humour...these artificial friendships are incredibly boring....and out of experience even those "society girls" as I like to call them like to be crazy and enjoy life and talk honestly about things.....whenever I go anywhere I am asked who i go with and there is always a taqyeem lol hmmm yes wilni3im or a7na man3arifhum :P I mean honestly! The most recent conversation was about what kind of car a lady of society should drive...theres this amazing black sporty car im in love with...This apparently is not ladylike for a lady of society. Perhaps I should drive a mercedes instead? with a more lady like colour? If a car in kuwait represents a persons personality perhaps I should choose something that represents me? I may be a lady in society but that is a small part of me..a very small part...I have to go now but my next pose will be to reply to your comments :) I do appreciate them and then i will write about other things in mind . Preferably giving them more thought and substance :)

هناك 3 تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

I cant read ur posts properly they are appearing from right to left!!!

Fajer Al Layaleeeeeeeeee يقول...

sorry I think cause the original template was meant to be for arabic....Im going to try and change it. Any suggestions pls let me know.

غير معرف يقول...

It's not just Kuwaiti society. I told my husband I wanted one of those Nissan trucks, and he just looked at me, horror struck. He would never forbid me anything, but he said "Please don't buy a truck. Please. People won't understand. " I didn't; I have a "ladylike" car that I actually like a lot, but . . . there is a part of me that would like a little Nissan camel truck, LOOOLLL!