الثلاثاء، 26 أغسطس 2008

Happy

I have had a lovely week and il7imdillah I think things are finally coming together! There was no drama , no one was upset and we're all happy. I am used to my routine here and I'm loving the way my mum depends on me now...Today was hilarious..she and my dad got back late from the"chabra" and she came and sat to chat with us....Usually they would go upstairs and it was our job, the kids , to entertain ourselves with movies, games, whatever...lol she ordered me to shut my comp and focus fully on what they were saying.. Usually i am the chatterbox of the lot and my absence meant that there was a significant silence and lack of laughter :P ehhehehe so I shut the computer and chatted..after an hour lol i said that i needed to go to my room and sleep now..she said no...hehehehehe when were done...let's talk more!!!! hehehe i dont get it all i do is open my eyes wide at the jokes and laugh at what salfa she tells me !! It feel great to be appreciated tho. Ahhh...life is good

ليست هناك تعليقات: