الأحد، 10 أغسطس 2008

The mojtama3 - our big bad policeman

a"a7na mojtama3na ma yaqbil hal shay" I keep getting told this again and again...the subjects of course range from adoption to the concept of learning how to drive a speedboat in a public place... My question is : who is this mojtama3? and what are his reasons for being so oppressive!!!! I actually believe that the whole concept of mojtama3 is personal to each of us. All of us individual kuwaitis are good people (well im hoping most of us) and to an extent we all believe in open mindness and the right to choose certain things in our life. If the couple next door wanted to adopt a baby i actually would be happy for them....so would everyone I know so why is it such a taboo thing to do? I think each of us has an idea of what is acceptable or not and we label the unacceptable thing "the mojtama3" opinion so as to stop us and people were close to from doing what we think is unnacceptable. Personally I dont think the mojtama3 would mind at all or even care to be honest with you. When dealing with individual people through work I have found that our mojtama3 is kind, thoughtful and very very emotional. So the big bad policeman is a myth. The only thing we are afraid of, is each other

ليست هناك تعليقات: